Traditional: image produced using inherited methods and historical materials
Contemporary: to promote innovation and perception through fabrication of a piece.
Fetishes/Miniature sculptures: These carvings are ceremonial to their creators and depict animals and icons integral to their
1. All hand-wrought materials, such as stone, wood, metal, ceramic, paper, cloth, et.
All must be signed, numbered and marked by the foundry
2. Hand blown and fabricated glass
3. Fabricated fiberglass
4. All work must be completed and finished.
Allowed with disclosure: All decorative elements such as beads and feathers, etc. must be properly identified and comply with allowed materials for jewelry, and must also meet standards for State and Federal Laws and regulations.
1. Cast resins or glue 2. Installation art
3. No entry may exceed 48 inches in its greatest dimension. All measurements will include the base.
Note: Ribbon entries must not be sold or promised at the time of Judging.
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.